Reflection I: Reflect on what do you expect to gain from this course as it relates to instructional design?
I intend to gain a great deal from this course. Now I must admit I have taken this course before and did not do so well. I felt like there was too much to learn too fast, almost being thrown at me. I am familair with theinternet and its many research uses, but as far as connecting thorugh the virtual environment, I am quite a newcomer. Already, the course layout and instruction has been far easier to follow. Therefor, much more likely to lead to my success. I feel that this course will take me from a very basic level to an intermediate level of technological capability and also prepare me to use such in my future classroom(s). I really hope to experience first hand how communicative means such as blogging, videos, webpages, etc can connect our class outside of the traditional classroom setting. I really hope to learn how to use interactive instuctional designs verses the boring ole charts method of learning.
Honestly, I am extremely worried that I wont be able to keep my students attention in the classroom because of lack of techonological incorporation. So for this reason, I am trying to take all that I can from this class!
No comments:
Post a Comment