Reflection II: Reflect on your experience creating your blog. I know it's only been a few days, but attempt to reflect on the implications blogging has on teaching and learning.
I had a great experience creating this blog. The "Blogger" program.. organization...(?)... is very user-friendly and made it pretty easy to create a blog and personalize it accordingly. The only thing I was confused about was the organizational layout of it all. As in, posts being sub-catagories of the parent blog. When I tried blogging before, I kept making a new blog for everything.. instead of just making a new post under the main blog. If that makes sense? I'm sure this was annoying for anyone reading it.. but I think I got the hang of it this time around. I am glad I am getting this practice in blogging! When I do get a class of my own, soon, I want to immediately create a virtual classroom with my own blog and sub sections for each class.I feel the implications of having a blog would definietly make the students feel more involved in their own learning and could potentially bring parents and the community closer as well. Kids are so dependent on technology, I really dont see any other way to effectively connect with students.
Thank you.
ReplyDeleteI am not going to lie, I stared at your username a good two minutes before I figured it out. #creativity