Sunday, February 24, 2013

Reflection IV: Project Proposal

 So for my ELED final project, I have to put together a classroom website as if it were the real thing. Now through our lessons, I have found that a classroom website is an essential communication tool as a teacher and also great reference point for my (future) students. I dont actually have the website up and live, however I did submit a proposal discussing what pages and links would be included on my personal classroom site.

I decided that since my classroom will be second grade, there are five crucial pages to include: a home page of course, a students portal , a parents corner, community news section, and a class calendar. I found links from multiple sites to include so far including school prep tips and filler activities for students at home. Although its very "in-the-making", I feel like by the end of this project, I'll have a great foundation to build my actual teacher site from. Website name to be posted later... look out!


Also I am not sure what platform to do the website on, any suggestions? Free website creators would be appreciated..

No comments:

Post a Comment